Friday, March 2, 2012

Trying to pick it up a notch

Yes, I said I would concentrate on getting things done around the house and use that for burning more calories, but I'm also feeling that this rut I've been in where I'm not losing much is getting to me. I need to get out of the 170s, so I'm going to try to pick it up a notch with exercising.

To start, I went to the Friday Bodystep class. It's been forever since I've gone to that class. I always find a reason not to go, but I have to stop that. Bodystep is a great calorie burner, is easier on the knees than a lot of exercises and about as good as it gets for my bladder issues and more fun that spinning (which I haven't done very often recently either).

I am truly hoping that March is the month that I break out of the 170s. I can do it! I just need to stick to my guns!

Would also help if I didn't nibble on cookie dough batter when making the kid's snacks too! That killed me yesterday on what was going as a really good day for eating until then. Who knew that rolled oats, ground flax seeds, sugar, butter, eggs an peanut butter could taste so good!

Of course, because of feasting on sugar at the end of the day, it also meant the scale climbed. More than a pound in a day because of sugar!

Stats for 3/2/12:

Highest weight: 275 Now: 174.8
Total hours exercised in 2012: 43.5/1000

No comments:

Post a Comment