Thursday, March 15, 2012

New low and officially the lightest adult in the household!

Thank goodness my teenage son can't be classified as an adult yet (15) as there's no hope of getting as light as him. He's like between 135-140 at 6 foot 1 or 2 (need to measure him again). But, my husband who has always been lighter than me weighs right around 174. And remember, he lost weight this past year too. Then there is my mother in law. I'm not quite sure what she weighs, but she's been hovering around 170-174 and I don't see her shrinking. If anything, I see her getting bigger. And of course, my 6 year old doesn't count. So, that makes me - the usual tubby one, the lightest adult in the family! Wahoo!

When I stepped on the scale before going to bed last night, I knew it was going to be good news in the morning and sure enough. There it was 169.0 on the nose. Wow!  Now to keep it below 170! Boy, am I going to try!!!

Last night I had planned to do a double class at the gym, but after giving it my all with the bodypump class, I knew I was too wiped out to do bodystep. Plus, I was still hacking up stuff from my lungs. Means I need to be more active the rest of the week to make up for a missed class, but as I'm feeling better and better and so far haven't needed to cough up stuff at all, I think I'm good to go.

This morning I have a urology appointment to talk about the problems I've been having with urinary incontinence while exercising especially. Let's see what she has to say and what options are out there and what risks go with them. I want to know!

And, I need to schedule a follow up mammogram. The lab tech told me the call back is 50% for first time mammograms, so not to worry. So, I'm not worried, but it's just one more visit to the doctor I wish I could have avoided. I hate sitting in offices!

Stats for 3/15/12:
Highest weight: 275 Now: 169.0
Total hours worked out in 2012: 52/250

No comments:

Post a Comment