Monday, March 12, 2012

A new low, finally! But...

Well, I did it. I reached a new low. One I've never been to before in my adult life. I passed up this number somewhere between 16-17 I think. Who knows when exactly, but it was a long, long, long time ago.

Finally, I've gotten to a new low after 3 months of gaining and then relosing the same pounds. It's much nicer the first time you lose the pounds. Not so much fun to do it again. Ugh...

But, alas, I'm still in the 170's. I have one more stinking pound to go to get out of the 170s and I don't think it will happen this month. My whoosh for the month is probably about over and then I'll start the slow weight gain around menstruation and then drop a little, but not quite all the way back down and then back up even higher for ovulation.

Not saying it 'won't' happen, but chances aren't great that I'll see the 160s this month - not even a glimmer, but I know they are coming and that I'm headed in the right direction. I'm not stuck and I'll get there. One day at a time. Just like the rest of this journey.

The cold is feeling better, but I've had two nights of very little sleep in a row and I'm beginning to really feel it. I'm not sure how much work in the yard I'll actually get down today. We'll see. I'll walk to and from school a couple times, and see, but I'm feeling pretty worn out today. Too little sleep, a cold and springing the clock forward has me all discombobulated.

Stats for 3/12/12:

Highest weight: 275  Now: 170.8

No comments:

Post a Comment