Monday, July 25, 2011

Vacation here we come!

Spent the day yesterday readying everything for our trip. A minor miracle we are ready and it's only because I worked all day yesterday on getting the laundry done, snacks baked, gifts for family put together (baked goods) and packing. It's a 6 day trip and a lot of time in the car, so it takes quite a bit more prep than a trip with flying.

Only got 5.5 hours of sleep last night and so I was happy to see any weight loss at all for this morning. Down another .4. Boy am I tempted to take the scale! But... can't and won't. I'll take my pedometer though to see how much I walk. That should motivate me too as I'll be burning a lot of calories too! I don't need the scale! I have packed a workout video and a set of hand weights though. I can do this!!! And still enjoy myself too!

I need to update my photo on the side for reaching 60 pounds lost, but not today. I'll have my son take a picture of me and when we come back I'll update it. I have another minor goal coming up too and I'll post a photo then too. When I lose 6 more pounds I will have lost 66.8 pounds which is how much my 6 year old weighs (he's a very tall and big (not fat, though, just big!) 6 year old. I want to take a photo with the two of us together as another milestone reached. Can't do that with my older son, though. Fortunately, I don't need to lose 135 pounds.

OK... off to get the car ready!

Stats for 7/25/11:

Beginning weight: 255.6  Now: 194.8 (60.8 pounds lost)
Exercise total hours in 2011: 223
Total miles walked/biked in 2011: 618/1000

No comments:

Post a Comment