Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

We are having a potluck party this evening, so we need to prep for that a bit, but we are mostly ready. I just want to do a wipe down of the bathrooms and run the vacuum around and then just prepping some food and getting tables and chairs set up. Nothing big.

My wonderful monthly visitor came today which, in a way, I'm glad. I didn't get to 60 pounds lost before the big stall out which means I won't have to battle with the blues if I gain a bit of weight near ovulation and would go OVER the 60 pounds lost and need to return that pizza slice.

I decided on no formal exercise today. I'm tired and have this work to do at home. Taking a break and going to the gym would just stress me out with not having enough prep time later, so no need to add stress.

Only other thing of interest is that I noticed my resting heart rate had lowered a bit more. Last night while I was in bed I checked it. 52 beats per minute. My heart definitely likes my new, healthier lifestyle. I wonder where it will settle?

Ugh... a little hard to wake up this morning. My 6 year old is a bit too much of an early bird!

Stats for 7/4/11:

Beginning weight: 255.6  Now: 196.8 (58.8 pounds lost)*
Exercise total hours for 2011: 207
Total miles walked/biked in 2011: 561/1000

* Someone on the weight loss forum informed me that I had put 206 instead of 196. That, is because my brain hasn't caught up with my physical weight yet! So, now, 6 weeks later, I'm correcting it now that it's discovered! 

No comments:

Post a Comment