Saturday, July 16, 2011

Happy Saturday one and all!

Woke up to a happy, smiling kid (so nice that he's feeling well) and a nice sunny morning. I went downstairs to get the bread that was rising out of the refrigerator and was surprised by how much it had grown overnight - wowzers! That's an active yeast! It's nice doing it's final rise and waiting to be popped in the oven.  I putzed in the kitchen and all the while the little guy chirped beside me. Such a sweet kid!

This morning I had wanted to get into a bodypump class, but they were all full, so that's a no go. I can mow the yard later today as it desperately needs it and that will do for exercise. The weather has been so unbelievably beautiful these past few days - low humidity and temps around 85. We took a spin around the lake last night and it was just gorgeous.

Not much else for today. I'm just trying not to repeat yesterday which was horrible until about 3 pm, but got better fortunately, but it wiped me out. I think I fell asleep instantly, like within seconds of my head hitting the pillow last night. Zonk!

Scale is cooperating with me still with not spiking up for ovulation. I think ovulation will be late this month. It was two days early last month and I'm extremely regular, so if it's off one month, it usually self-corrects itself the next month and signs are looking that way.

Have a good day! I sure plan to!

Stats for 7/16/11:

Beginning weight: 255.6  Now: 197.4
Exercise total hours in 2011: 219
Total miles walked/biked in 2011: 602/1000

No comments:

Post a Comment