Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The day after a big meal day

I am so not used to eating like that any more. I tallied up what I ate and my caloric intake was as if I wasn't dieting. It was maintenance range. However, I ate a slice of my homemade bread with the cevapcici (a type of skinless, small, homemade sausage) and some mac and cheese. I also had dessert - a fairly light strawberry trifle and a touch of the ice cream I made. But that is more carbs than I ever eat and 1000 more calories than I usually eat. Because of it, I didn't sleep well (full stomach) and this morning I still feel like the food is just sitting in my stomach and not digesting. So while I don't regret eating for pleasure yesterday, but still accounting for it, I am also feeling I might not want to eat like that ever again if it makes me feel so bad afterward.

Interestingly, according to my food/exercising program, I actually burned more calories than I ate extra yesterday, so in the end, the day should be like any other day for calories in and calories out, but my body sure doesn't sense that right now! Wow... And I didn't even go crazy!

Plan for today is to put away the stuff from the party and to just relax a bit and hang out with the kiddos.

Up a pound on the scale, but it could be from so many things. Not going to stress about it.

Stats for 7/5/11:

Beginning weight: 255.6. Now: 197.8
Total exercise hours in 2011: 209
Total miles biked/walked in 2011: 565/1000

No comments:

Post a Comment