Saturday, July 2, 2011

So close to reaching 60 pounds lost!!!!

I woke up another pound lighter today. Wow!!! That puts me at 59.2 pounds lost. I am getting really, really close to hitting that mark, but will I make it before the big stall out? And will it stick even if I do make it?

I struggle a bit on what to do when I go back over a number since I do have a stall out and weight gain every month for about 17-18 days. I know it's water weight. I know it's temporary, but yes, it does make me weigh more. I'm going to say it's very likely I'll get to 60 pounds lost before the big stall out. Now I have to decide... do I keep the slice of pizza out while I stall out and gain for ovulation. Or, do I regurgitate it and put it back as I haven't fully earned it yet. I guess I'll have to see how I feel about it as/when it happens.

Also, I'm beginning to notice some loose skin. Not liking that very much. I see it on my stomach (my stretch marks from pregnancy are loose and wrinkly). And under my upper arms. Not surprising if I've lost 2" off my upper arms this month too. My hope is that this skin will shrink up some/completely because it takes skin longer to get smaller than it does for fat to disappear, but chances are I'll have sappy skin in my arms, stomach and inner thighs. We'll see how it goes, but exercising and weight training should help and that's all I can do. 

Yesterday I did Body Step and this time I added a riser to the step and you know what? That really does up the intensity! The workout was a perfect intensity workout with my heart rate around 150-159 the entire time until the adominal exercises and stretching at the end.

And going to the gym is already beginning to feel like the normal thing to do even though I've only done it for two weeks! I love it! And the hour goes so quickly when exercising in a group! Fun stuff!


Stats for 7/2/11:

Beginning weight: 255.6  Now 196.4 (59.2 pounds lost)*
Totals hours exercised in 2011: 205
Total miles walked/biked in 2011: 553/1000

* Someone on the weight loss forum informed me that I had put 206 instead of 196. That, is because my brain hasn't caught up with my physical weight yet! So, now, 6 weeks later, I'm correcting it now that it's discovered!

No comments:

Post a Comment