Sunday, July 24, 2011

Finally!!! Down 60 lbs!!!!!

Yes, I need that many exclamation points! I'm finally there. Ok, to most of you, it probably doesn't feel like an eternity to get here, but 3 weeks ago I was this close  to getting to 60 pounds lost and then I hit my monthly stall out. I was less than a pound away and then: nothing... just to wait out the stall out while my hormones made weight loss impossible.

But, those hormones can't do that forever and so finally, I've reached 60 pounds lost! Woohoo!!! And now, I also weigh the same as when I got married - the same that I weighed almost 18 years ago. I'm 6 pounds to getting to my college weight (or what it was most of college). I'm ten pounds from getting to my previous weight loss low. And 16 pounds from my high school graduation weight. Those are all attainable numbers now - all of them and that feels amazing!

And, since I'm nowhere near my monthly stall out yet, there's really no way I can get back over and need to put that slice of pizza back (well, unless of course, I eat a slice or two of pizza tonight and add some water weight).

Feeling good! Everyone's getting healthy and I'm having my monthly weight loss whoosh!  OK, off to Zumba!

Stats for 7/24/11:

Beginning weight: 255.6  Now: 195.2
Total number of hours exercised in 2011: 222
Total miles walked/biked in 2011: 614/1000

No comments:

Post a Comment