Monday, November 14, 2011

Well, I guess it wasn't a blip - another new low!

I was shocked when I stepped on the scale this morning and saw 178.6. I didn't weigh myself accurately last night as I was too cold, so it was a very pleasant surprise to see an even lower number today than yesterday.

I am totally confused about my cycle though. I 'should' be ovulating tomorrow, but signs are that it either stopped and will be delayed or it has already passed. I guess we'll see. At least the scale is on the way down now though. That makes me VERY happy.

I was going to do a spinning class today, but those mounds of leaves in the yard are beckoning me and since it's a gorgeous day, I need to go do it - as much as I dislike doing it. I think if housework and yard work were more team stuff, then I would be all over it, but this doing things by myself stuff or having to get after a kid every five seconds just doesn't do it for me. I would rather go solo than be yelling at a teen.

Ok... gotta get to it. Exercise is exercise and raking leaves is definitely exercise.

Stats for 11/14/11:

Beginning weight: 255.6  Now: 178.6 (77 pounds gone!)

No comments:

Post a Comment