Saturday, November 12, 2011

I can't persuade my body...

...that it doesn't need to gain weight before ovulation. Doesn't seem to matter how good I am and how much I am careful. I will gain before ovulation. The good news is that it seems my cycle is back to a normal month, not a super long one long like the past two months. But that also means I truly have a stallout with a long slow gain as I approach ovulation. I again was this close to getting out of the 180s and then the hormones started messing with me again.

Good news is that all is good with my eating and with exercising. Yesterday I did bodystep and getting good sleep made all the difference between a good class and a torturous one. I really pushed myself and even did more of the high impact stuff and when I could compare myself to others in the classroom - you know what? I look strong and able!

Today I'm doing bodypump and I'm looking forward to it. And I've decided my body can only handle that class twice a week and stepping twice a week. I'll supplement with zumba and spinning on other days.

So, off I go - weighing a bit more every day as ovulation approaches.

Stats for 11/12/11:

Beginning weight: 255.6  Now: 180.8
Total miles walked in 2011: 875/1000

No comments:

Post a Comment