Friday, November 25, 2011

The day after a feast

According to my weight loss app I should still lose weight yesterday and the day before because of the number of hours I was on my feet cooking. I was on my feet cooking or cleaning for 14 hours Wednesday. And I cooked for 8 hours yesterday and then cleaned dishes afterward for another 1.5 hours. The scale should be going down. Nope. Up over 3 pounds. Go figure.

But my period is soon. I was on my feet which makes me hold water and I ate carbs much more thN normally and that makes me gain too. The scale will go down soon enough.

Planting bulbs today at a friends house and no mire high calorie days for awhile.

And postings might have more errors as I have to type on my iPhone. Our fios stuff is out until Sunday morning. No home phone line. No cable. No Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment