Thursday, August 18, 2011

Since I missed last month's whoosh, I'm interested to see where it goes this month!

These past few weeks have been a struggle. I was happy to see I still eeked out a loss during vacation, but my whoosh part of the month was so small and so short that mentally, it's been a bit difficult dealing with two months of a virtual standstill. Of course, I also had craving issues and such this month too, which it seems is finally under control with keeping my carbs lower.

When I stepped on the scale this morning, I definitely felt some glee. 1.8 lower than yesterday. It basically confirms to me, that yes... I'm still in weight loss mode that what I'm doing is working. I ate a bit more this month per day, but also worked out harder this month, so I was really curious to see how it all balanced out. And, if you have been following along, that means, for me, waiting for my post ovulation weight loss whoosh - weeks of standing still on the scale and slight gains mid cycle. Ugh!

But, it's all good. As of right this second, I weigh 1.4 pounds less than I did last cycle, so that's something and I have about 9-10 days left until it all ends.

My plan yesterday was to go to bodystep and bodypump. However, my son with severe ADHD messed up the morning plan and I missed the class (and boy was I fuming!). I did manage to get to bodypump in the evening with my husband. My shoulders are feeling it a bit this morning, but that's good. Means I'm building muscle.

There wasn't much I wanted to take today, so I'm getting brave and taking studio spinning - bike riding on a stationery bike set to music. That class is super popular - probably the most popular, so there must be something to it, but I'm a bit afraid. I will gut it out though! And will hope I can walk afterward!

Now I'm itching to get out of the 190s. Felt like I've been here forever! Onward!!!!

Stats for 8/18/11:

Beginning weight: 255.6  Now: 191.0 (64.6 pounds lost)
Exercise total hours in 2011: 246
Total miles walked in 2011: 694/1000

No comments:

Post a Comment