Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Just when you have your body figurered out

Things change. I saw a big drop on the scale yesterday and added a bit more to it today. So it was not a fluke. I'll take it and be very happy about it because I was not expecting it! Inching closer and closer to onederland and inching even closer to the the 50 pounds lost mark.

I'm a bit tired this morning, but if it dries up a bit, I will mulch. I just went out now to take the plants to the rail planters on the deck and the ground is so squishy. We've gotten over 3 inches of rain in the last two days and the ground, especially near the down spouts are just drenched, which of course, is where I need to walk to get to the back yard and side yard.

Of course, I'm also beginning to battle the pests. My parsley is all munched on - despite spraying it with a bitter (safe for food) spray. It rained, the spray washed off and voila - no parsley. Seems they don't like basil, oregano, cilantro and rosemary. My tomatoes so far are doing OK, too. I have about 30 green tomatoes growing away. Let's hope we get to enjoy them!

Sun is out which is making me happy. It's time to get dirty! And today, probably muddy which is somewhat of a problem for me these days because I only have a few shorts and t-shirts that fit, so it also means more frequent laundry.

Beginning weight: 255.6  Now: 209.4 (A bit more than 46 pounds lost)

No comments:

Post a Comment