Monday, May 9, 2011

Halfway mark updated photos!

Well, as I said, I would show photos of each 20 pounds, but by the time I get to them, it's always a bit more. So, along the side we have the current photo, of 42 pounds lost, the 23 pounds lost photo and then the beginning photo. And here are a few photos my husband took last night. Click on them to get the full size.

 Me Mother's day - 42.6 pounds down                                      


















Me - full body now - Mother's Day (I had given a presentation earlier in the day which is the reason for the dress. This dress was my $250 dress I got for $25. And it fit me perfectly which means it probably fit most people imperfectly. I'm high-waisted and it hit me at my waist which means it probably was too high waisted for most people.)
                                                          Me before - around 255 pounds.

And a couple more of me now:

OK, I am being very brave to show my arms in that last picture. They are still so big. Well, all of me is still so big and I can see how much further I need to go, but, my husband pulled up the before pictures last night and said, "Melissa, look. You've made huge progress in a little over 4 months and he's right, but I see big Melissa. Smaller, yes, but still very big.

Good news is that Mother's day was a good one for me. As usual, no special treatment, but we had a fantastic dinner last night. We went to Whole Foods earlier in the day and picked up some whole fish - European Sea Bass - Branzino. So, I grilled it up and it was divine. Calories, with wine, with a wee bit of dessert were just at 1250 for the day. Yay me! And as a reward, I'm down another .8 on the scale this morning.

Stats for 5/9/11:

Beginning weight: 255.6  Now: 212.2 (lost a bit more than 43 pounds)

1 comment:

  1. You look amazing, and I love you so much for working so hard to reach your goal! Keep at it, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete