Saturday, May 28, 2011

Back down to my low, now let's have a party!

Everything is all ready for the party today and it should be fun. Our total number is now at 33 which is a pretty good number! Since this is a fundraiser, that means we raised quite a bit of moola so that makes me happy.

Last night I made the flat bread to go with the little ground meat sausages. I do think I need to get more meat though. With adding more people, I might run out of food and you never want that to happen as a host family!

I was happy to see that the scale finally dropped back down to match my all time low. That means I'm 3.4 pounds from losing 50 pounds and a bit over nine pounds until I'm out of the 200s. Yay!

It's a beautiful morning and I hope it stays that way all day long! Sleepy, but ready for the day!

Stats for 5/28/11:

Beginning weight: 255.6  Now: 209.0 (46 and a half pounds lost)
Exercise total hours in 2011: 169
Walking/Biking total miles in 2011: 446/1000

No comments:

Post a Comment