Thursday, May 26, 2011

Gearing up!

I believe ovulation has passed! Woohoo! Down .4 on the scale this morning and I hope that is a preview of good things to come. I looked at my chart yesterday and every 28-29 days there is a blip up for ovulation weight gain. I counted back and it had been 28 days since the last one and it had been 14 days for this cycle. Being like clockwork, ovulation came right on time. Now... I'm gearing up for some serious loss for the next 14 days (I hope). You never know how it will go, but I sure hope!

I'm also gearing up for Memorial Day weekend. My little guy is so excited about the swimming pool opening up. What kid isn't? But we are also having a Memorial Day Potluck Picnic. We're expecting about 27-29 people (including my 5) and we're providing the meat, drinks and utensils. My house is one big dust bunny and there's still some more work to be done outside. Our biggest timing issue is that we're still getting our gutters, fascia, and soffits redone. I'll have to talk with the guys doing it about a day off on Saturday or at least a short day. I sure hope the storms stay away! Though we have indoor back up plans if things get wet.

Not much else. Just plugging along day by day doing the best I can, which surprisingly, isn't that hard to do and something I think I could do for the rest of my life.

Oh, yes! There is something else. I went to REI yesterday to drop off the bike rack and gave instructions putting that and the fenders for the bike. I also picked up the little trailer thingee. So very soon I'll have my bike!

Stats for 5/26/11:

Beginning weight: 255.6  Now: 210.6
Exercise total hours for 2011: 164
Walking/Biking total miles for 2011: 438/1000

No comments:

Post a Comment