Friday, September 30, 2011

Just not feeling it today

I was supposed to go to step class this morning. Instead, I took a nap. I never take naps, but sleep was pretty bad last night and has been bad for a few days. My youngest son was still sleeping (he must have been up much of the night), so I decided to sleep too. I've been up for 4 hours and I still feel asleep. I sure hope I'm not fighting something.

To make up for my laziness, I'll definitely work out in the basement tonight. I have a combo bodystep and bodypump class tomorrow morning and I 'think' I'll try to squeeze in a spinning class on Sunday morning before I have to go into Virginia to teach Sunday school.

Would love to share something terribly insightful today, but I'm just not feeling it. Can't believe it's the last day of September, but I know it has to be when I look out the window and see all the downed leaves and the firebush starting to turn red. This year is flying by!

Editing to add: and a migraine is coming on. I knew something was off today. So much for jumping around in the basement - a dark room with a cold washcloth is probably what will happen soon.

Stats for 9/30/11:

Beginning weight: 255.6  Now: 183.8

No comments:

Post a Comment