Saturday, September 3, 2011

Sleep heals a lot of things

Even though sleep wasn't great last night, it was at least enough sleep. Because of it, I was able to have a great workout at the gym today and managed a walk this afternoon and got some housework done too.

I'm still in a bit of a funk, but much less of one than yesterday. My grandmother did pass away last night and my thoughts are with the family members she was close with as I know this will be a tough time. Her stories hopefully will live on and I hope to hear more about her life as the years go by.

As far as my son goes, I thought he was getting better with the pneumonia now that he's taking an antibiotic, but he did need to take tylenol twice today for fever. The second time his fever got to 103.6 before he took something for it. If he still has a fever tomorrow, we have to call the doctor's office as he should be getting better by then. Fingers crossed that things will improve there.

Not much else to report - I'm sticking to things with eating and exercise which means it really must be a lifestyle change and not a diet. If I can take on a new job, a sick kid, lack of sleep, death of a grandmother, and the start of the new school year all at once and not get back to old habits, that's a really good sign, right?

Not sure what tomorrow's exercise will be. I might get up for Zumba in the morning - that's my hope at least!

Stats for 9/3/11:

Beginning weight: 255.6  Now: 190.2
Total number of hours exercised: 258
Total miles walked in 2011: 744/1000

No comments:

Post a Comment