Monday, September 19, 2011

Today is going to be a rough day

I've had 3.5 hours of sleep. My husband was in the ER until 3 am last night. I had to get up at 6:30 am to get my older son to school and now I have to get my younger son ready for his Psych eval at the autism clinic which is all day - 9-3 and it's an hour drive.

When I don't get sleep, it's easier to give into bad food choices - especially sugar as it's a temporary boost to keep me alert. But, I'm going to try really hard not to give into the sugars even though we do need to go out for lunch in the middle of testing (though I think I might pack our lunches to solve that problem).

My husband has pneumonia - which we suspected. Now I have to hope that my older son doesn't get reinfected and that none of the rest of us get it either as obviously that bacteria is floating around the house. And hopefully it will totally clear out before my mother in law gets here which is in less than two weeks.

I planned to exercise today, but I'm sure I'll be too exhausted. But that's OK. I'm doing as much as I can!

Stats for 9/19/11:

Beginning weight: 255.6  Now: 182.6 (No change since yesterday - 73 pounds lost)

No comments:

Post a Comment