Saturday, September 10, 2011

Very weird month for me!

I have no idea what is going on with my body this month, but I'll take it! I much prefer what's happening this month with weight loss than any previous month so far. I'm having a nice steady weight loss with no stall out. I gained water weight with my period, but for the last week it's been steadily going down. Stalling out for one week a month during my period is one thing. Stalling out for 2.5 weeks because of my period and ovulation is another.

Now, it is probably because ovulation is delayed this month and I probably will see a gain very soon because of it, but so far not yet. I'm less than a pound away from losing 70 pounds total. Wow!!!

For some reason, 70 pounds sounds so much more than 60 pounds. Like, in my head 60 pounds sounds like, "eh, you've lost a considerable amount, but it's not that much."  70 pounds sounds like, "Whoa! you've lost a lot of weight!" I guess that must the magic line in my distorted head. Of course, it will be surreal when I lose all 80 of this pizza pie because then I will be 100 less than I was from my highest ever weight. 100 pounds is a lot of weight. Like it's crazy I ever weighed that much. Especially because I'm not starving myself. I'm not doing anything radical or weird. I'm eating a bit less and moving more. Going to the gym for an hour 5 times a week (sometimes only 4) is not excessive either. But then... getting my thyroid fixed is probably helping a whole lot too.

I am doing body pump today and then I have to hurry off to a meeting. I'm actually looking forward to the drive alone in the car. I guess I'm craving a bit of solitude after this long summer and with kids being sick.

Stats for 9/10/11: (Huh - 9, 10, 11 - cool!)

Beginning weight: 255.6  Now: 186.4 (69.2 pounds lost)

No comments:

Post a Comment