Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Caught up on sleep, now getting life back to normal

After missing several days of working out in a row due to lack of sleep and my husband's pneumonia, I'm taking bodystep today and I'm so excited to go. I miss it - a lot! I thought about doubling up on classes today - doing bodystep and bodypump back to back, but decided it was probably wiser to do one today and one tomorrow - especially if my body, by some chance, is fighting off those pneumonia causing bacteria too. (Please don't let anyone else in the family get it!!!)

Of course, my house is a pit and I'm behind in laundry and cooking (out of homemade yogurt and homemade bread), but I'll catch up - especially since now I feel rested after two full nights of sleep and a 2 hour nap yesterday.

Naps are something that used to be a daily or near daily part of my life. First, I got horrible sleep at night and second, I was so tired and had no energy. Not any more. I don't remember the last time I took a nap before that nap yesterday! I just don't need a break in the day. I'm usually raring to go most of the time.

My mother in law has been gone for a month and in that time someone has been sick for 3 weeks. I haven't gotten anything done that I wanted to get done while she was gone - painting, finishing curtains, reorganizing the downstairs. Oh well, I'll try to get the curtains done at least and not worry about the rest. What could I do?

Not much more to say this morning. I'm just amazed at how the weight keeps dropping this month. I'm down another 1.2 pounds this morning. I guess my body was just ready to drop some weight it's been holding onto for awhile. I'm happy, but surprised because I haven't done anything different this month than last month, but last month I lost 3 pounds and this month I've lost 9. Weird!

Stats for 9/21/11:

Beginning weight: 255.6  Now: 181.2


No comments:

Post a Comment