Monday, September 5, 2011

Squeaking in at the tail end of the day

I don't have much to report except that my son's fever finally broke so the antibiotic switch must have done the trick. That is a huge relief. One more day to recuperate and then he has to get to school - missed 5 days and has been sick for 10.

No exercise today, but a lot of work around the house. The one thing I'm mad about with myself is that I caved with having a sweet this evening. Darn... where is that resolve of steel I had in the beginning when I could force myself to exercise every day and could have a treat under my nose and not be tempted by it? What changed??? I need to figure that out because I'm not liking that I can so easily be tempted!

Stats for 9/5/11:

Beginning weight: 255.6  Now: 188.6

No comments:

Post a Comment