Saturday, October 1, 2011

This week was a bust for exercise, but a great month overall!

I only got in two workouts all week which is very unlike me, but too many interfering things and now a killer headache. I woke with a headache this morning and I'm scheduled to do a combo bodypump and bodystep class today (it's a special expo thing with the gyms today). I hope I can get the headache under control so I can go. I need to exercise!!!

Other than that, it's 'check on progress time'. While the month of August only gave me about a 3 pound loss, this month gave me a 7.6 pound loss and I'm still holding water weight from my period. So that is really, really good.

Last month I didn't lose anything off my chest and hips, only a bit from my waist and upper arms and thighs. This month I lost from everywhere. So, yes, I'm making great progress. I can feel it in my jeans too. Last month these size 12 jeans felt snug. Now they feel just right. Yep. I'm making progress and what I'm doing is working consistently. Yay! I really haven't seen a true plateau yet which is great. My monthly stall-outs are enough of a stall for me - I don't want to go months without loss. That would stink!

So, here are my stats for October 1st! October? It got here soooooo fast!


Stats for 10/1/11:

Beginning weight: 255.6  Now: 182.8

Monthly Measurements:

Starting chest: 47"  Now: 41" (change since last month: down 1" for a total loss of 6")
Starting Waist: 43" Now: 33" (change since last month: down 1" for a total loss of 10")
Starting Hips: 50" Now: 42" (change since last month: down 1" for a total loss of 8")
Starting Arm: 18" Now: 14" (change since last month: down .5" for a total loss of 4")
Starting Thigh: 30"  Now: 24" (change since last month: down .5" for a total loss of 6")

No comments:

Post a Comment