Sunday, October 2, 2011

A really good day, except...

My youngest son is now sick. Hard to believe, right? The sickness is never ending in this house. It's unbelievable and so far (besides a one day migraine), I've escaped all of it. (Knocking all the wood I can find!)

No exercise today, but that was a planned day off, but now I won't be able to go to the gym during the morning hours tomorrow with a sick six year old at home. So, I'll find a class in the evening to go to. And I'm looking forward to it too! I miss it! Two days last week was not what I planned and it's not how I like it either.

Exercising helps me in so many ways. It keeps me less hungry. It gives me more energy and it makes me a happier person overall. When I exercise regularly. I feel good all around, so I just have to make time for it - even with the plague going through my house for the second time.

Stats for 10/2/11:

Beginning weight: 255.6 Now: 183.6

No comments:

Post a Comment