Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I really feel like I've been hit by a truck

My son gave me his cold and I feel like a whale as I'm holding so much water. And oh yes, I still have that constant headache from that muscle strain. And the weather sucks. And ive been flying solo as my husband has been out of town for a conference. It all equals a hit by a Mac truck feeling. And the scale? Holy crap. Tomorrow I will be over 190 pounds as I just stepped on the scale before going to bed and it said 193.4. What??? That will be a 12 pound gain in less than a week. I finished the antibiotic, but it's still working it's water retaining magic it seems. And it is getting depressing, I was getting so close to my goal and then BAM! Even though I know it's an artificial gain, I still feel horrible. I feel big and gross and sick.... Well, I am sick. I'm in bed at 10 pm and if I didn't have the iPad, I would be skipping today's post which would be the first time since I started. That is how blah I feel. Blah!

Stats for 10/18/11: Beginning weight 255.6. Now: 189.6
Total miles walked in 2011: 829/1000

No comments:

Post a Comment