Tuesday, October 25, 2011

And I missed another day, but this time I knew it.

I was so busy yesterday that I just never got the chance to sit down and write out my thoughts. I don't have much time this morning either, but wanted to put out a blip so that no one is worried about me.

Yesterday was 'cooking' day to prepare for the rest of the week. That included going to the grocery store (biked there) and getting all the stuff for cooking. Then coming home, doing school pick up and then making yogurt, and two types of bread (total of 4 loaves) and then dinner - lentils.

We were expecting someone for a meeting at our house at 7 pm. I was planning on making mini pizzas for lunches after that meeting, but that one hour meeting took over two hours, so it was after 9 pm when that person left and there was just no time.

Did some kitchen clean up - put away the breads and the leftover lentils and went upstairs about 10 pm. At that time I knew I could write in my blog, but I also knew I was exhausted and I didn't want to give up 30 minutes of sleep just to write a tiny bit for my blog. I haven't even touched my baking blog despite doing lots of baking in the last week! Time is just too scarce.

The good news is that my neck strain seems to be mostly heeled, so I'm going to try step class tomorrow to see if I can jump back into working out.

The bad news is without working out, I feel like I'm in a rut and I definitely make worse food decisions when I'm not working out. The last two days I've been eating too many carbs and eating at maintenance. I'm not pigging out, but I'm not eating how I should be either and I really think it's the lack of exercise.

OK, gotta run. I'm chaperoning my younger son's field trip today. Should be fun as we're going to the Science Museum. Little guy is pretty excited about it!

Stats for 10/25/11:

Beginning weight: 255.6  Now: 185.4

No comments:

Post a Comment