Tuesday, June 28, 2011

"One"derland!!!

Not sure if it will stick tomorrow, but for right now, this morning, I weighed 199.8. Well, probably closer to 199.9 because the first time I weighed, it said 199.8. Second time 200.0. Third time 199.8. A hair band would probably tip the balance, but it's there for this moment at least and I can only hope that tomorrow I will add to today's 1.2 pound drop and not add weight to it.

My plan was to go to BodyPump today, but all five classes at all 3 gyms was full. Ugh. So then I was planning to go to Total Body Conditioning, but that timing doesn't work very well because my more in law wants to go to an aqua fitness class at a gym she hasn't been to yet, so she needs help getting there. So, I while have her drive and we'll go to that class (it's good toning too) and I'll try to get to a conditioning class some other day.

Yesterday I accidentally didn't eat anything before taking the Zumba class. I know many people do that and even prefer that, but oh boy, that is so not for me. I felt so weak and even my eyes felt funny and tired. Lesson learned, better to be a little late than too hungry.

And how do I feel about finally reaching the one hundreds? Well, it's not real yet and even slightly anticlimactic. I was stuck and gaining for more than two weeks preceding it that kind of took the wind out of my sails. But I am fully aware that I now weigh 75 pounds less than my all time high and 55 pounds less from where I started on this journey. I've come a long ways and for the most part it's been painless and I feel better than ever. But I'm also becoming more aware of how much further I need to go. I'm also beginning to deal with some loose skin (mostly on my upper arms for now). So, basically, I need to work on some mental stuff as I settle into this new low too. Still hoping to eek out a bit more weight loss too before my monthly stall hits again.


Stats for 6/28/11:

Beginning weight: 255.6. Now: 199.8 (like rolling back the speedometer - all 4 numbers rolling back!)
Total exercise hours in 2011: 200 hours! Another big milestone!
Total miles biked/walked in 2011: 534/1000

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on reaching Onederland; I know you've been working hard for that.

    ReplyDelete