Sunday, April 3, 2011

And it stuck!

First time I hit a milestone and it stuck. The scale is up a bit this morning, but not enough to take away the 30 pounds lost. Phew!

I ate a HUGE dinner last night that was higher in sodium and ate more calories than I have been (about 1600) and my workout was a short and easy one. I just couldn't do a hard workout. My tummy was too full and I couldn't face a racing heart rate when I was so tired too. But, I got a nice 28 minute workout and my heart got going... I basically got something in that works and loosened up the tight muscles which felt great.

Not much more this morning as I have to get going. I'll get a walk in outdoors today. The rain is going to stop and the cold is lifting for one day at least and I will need to take advantage of that. And then another lighter workout later if I do actually go walking.

Stats for 4/3/11:

Beginning weight: 255.6  Now: 225.4 (30 pounds lost)
Exercise hours in 2011: 85 hours 5 minutes
Walking totals in 2011: 280.5/1000

No comments:

Post a Comment