Wednesday, April 20, 2011

All caught up on sleep and going to a national park today

I don't know why I was so exhausted, but even with a three hour nap yesterday, I still went straight to sleep last night and slept soundly all night. I was TIRED. Feeling much better this morning! Yesterday was all rain and yuck, so I exercised in my basement to Gilad's New Beginner's Workout. I've done that one once before and it seemed perfect fit for the aerobics portion and too hard for the toning section (which made sense as I had gotten more fit aerobically, but barely started on strength training). This time the aerobics part were a bit easy (still works, but I had to really push it to get my heart rate up) and the toning part is perfect. There was only about one fifth of the glutes exercises that I had to pause on where it was like four fifths I had to pause on last time. So, that means it's about to retire that video and move on to harder ones.

Today I'm going to the C & O Historic Trail. Which is in Great Falls, Maryland. We've been several times, but it's a great place to walk and has amazing views of the falls/rapids on the Potomac River. Meeting up with a mom friend from out of town who is visiting family here more locally. Should be fun and we'll get some time outside before the next round of bad weather sneaks in this evening.

I won't count this as my exercise for the day because it will be going at my kid's pace and hers, but it will be nice all the same. I haven't been to the park for about a year, so it will be nice. I'm sure my youngest has no memory of it and my oldest son hasn't been for a couple years. So, he's being dragged there if he likes it or not. No sitting in front of the computer on a beautiful day like today!

That's it for today. I dropped the taco seasoning weight and I'm not back to the same low I had BEFORE eating tacos. Can't wait to get back to new lows.

Beginning weight: 255.6  Now 220.8
Exercise total hours/minutes for 2011: 104 hours
Walking/Biking/Running totals for 2011: 332.5/1000

No comments:

Post a Comment