Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Whirlwind day yesterday, but my scale has become my friend

Yesterday I had appointments all day. My day started at 7:30 am with getting the kiddo ready for school and ended at 9:30 pm with a meeting for the older kiddo at his school for his upcoming band trip. I had so much to do and no time to exercise. Those are the days I don't really feel bad about missing exercise because there was nothing I could do about it. Days like that will happen and it had nothing to do with laziness.

It's also really beginning to hit me that I'm not just at the beginning of this any more. I've seriously lost a good chunk of weight now. If that pizza pie to the side had just three slices, 1/3 would be gone already and I'm getting really close to being able to carve out another slice as the 30 lbs mark is approaching quickly.

I'm having little moments of "wow". Like last night, I rested my face in my hand while leaning on my elbow and I realized, "Huh, my face is less padded!" I'm looking in the mirror and my shape is coming back. It's amazing really and I still have a lot of weight yet to go! More than fifty pounds, but I'm really beginning to see results now and that just pushes me harder to keep doing what I'm doing.

It's a sleepy day, but at least not a super busy one. I'll definitely have to fit a really good workout in here some time today. The scale was super kind to me this morning. I'm down almost another pound, but I have to earn those pounds lost and too little exercise will stall things out.

Stats for 3/30/11:

Beginning weight: 255.6   Now 227.6 (28 lbs lost)

No comments:

Post a Comment