Sunday, March 20, 2011

Some update pictures

Some people have been asking me for some updated pictures. I don't have much for before pictures on this computer. On the side, I have posted two similar pictures. One taken in late November at my before weight and one taken yesterday at 23 lbs down. You can see it in my face, for sure. I don't have a before body shot. Well, I do have some photos of me before and will find them on other computers, but for now, I'll just show the current body shot too.

Yesterday was another really nice day. Not quite as warm and a bit breezy, but lovely for taking a walk. The whole family went on the first walk around the lake. Second time I went alone. I'm getting faster, but still a good fast walk is all I need to get my heart pumping and to get me panting. Those steep hills though are getting easier every week, so I know I'm getting stronger.

Ok, here are three additional shots: Shot one is another face picture:

Shot two is a full body shot:

And shot three is a picture of me, my husband (who has dropped 9 lbs recently too) and my soon to be 6 year old:

During that walk an acquaintance stopped me and said I was looking great. He said, "You are looking great. I can tell you've dropped a lot of weight!" Now, when someone who you see just outside around the lake every few weeks notices, then it must be noticeable! Made me feel good!

Not much else for today. I'm just happy spring is here. Saw lots of people out this weekend, lots of dogs too! Oh, I saw a couple out walking 4 Great Pyrenee dogs! Wow! That's a lot of dog!

Stats for 3/20/11:

Beginning weight: 255.6  Now: 231.6  (24lbs lost)
Exercise total hours in 2011: 72 hours 30 minutes
Walking totals in 2011: 236.65/1000

No comments:

Post a Comment