Sunday, March 13, 2011

Meh, I don't want to post today

Yesterday was a good day for eating (1650 calories), a good day for exercise 5.7 miles (2 in the afternoon, 3.7 at night) and I did some push-ups and tried to do some new ab work (planks are not for wimps!). And how do I get rewarded? By gaining a pound. How utterly annoying.

Now, I've felt bloated for the last 15 hours or so, so I shouldn't be surprised, but UGH!!!! I didn't even want to work out last night. I had to talk myself into it - even having to post in a couple places to keep myself accountable. And, my payback is a one pound gain. Doesn't help my mood at all - coupled with it already being 10:30 am when my body knows it's really 9:30 am. (Seriously, when are they going to change that silly daylight savings time thing). Hopefully the spring like weather today will bring me out of the funk the scale put me in today.

And I know why it's bugging me. Supposedly, this is the half of the month I tend to lose more weight. Well, I had a bit of a whoosh in the beginning, but since, a lot of standstill and much of that whoosh was just losing water weight I had built up over several days, getting to previous lows. Only good thing is that the pound gained still has me exactly at 20 lbs lost and not taking that away from me at least.

We are our own worst enemies, aren't we? Well, the good news, this is just making me mad and it's making me to want to push myself harder - not giving up (no way!).

OK, off to breakfast.

Stats for 3/13/11:

Beginning weight: 255.6  Now: 235.6
Exercise hours: 65 hours.
Walking totals: 211.85/1000 miles
Push-ups: 2 girly sets of 20
Planks for abs: let's not talk about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment