Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Too good to be true

I could tell by the scale last night that there was NO WAY I would weigh 235 today. When you go to bed at 239.5, it's pretty hard to lose nearly 5 pounds overnight. If I wouldn't have had that big WHOOSH! today's weight would have been my all time low, so I really can't sweat it. What it means, really, is that it's coming. I just need a little more time. I keep going back and forth in my head if I should leave the 20 lbs lost pizza pie up, or if I should change it back to the ten pounds lost. I think I'll leave it up today. If I see tomorrow that it's not coming back down, then I'll change it. These are big fluctuations and I can't know which ones are real and which ones are too high or too low. But, I'll get there sooner, than later.

Part of the up weight could be what I had for dinner yesterday. I made Indian food! We love Indian and have really missed eating some Indian food. I had gotten a highly recommended cookbook and I tried it out last night. First, I made the pre-cook masala which I need for the base of many dishes in the cookbook. I used that for the Sag Paneer which is a spinach and paneer cheese dish (chunks of pressed farmer's cheese). Next, I made a mung dal. That is a dried, split soybean/mung bean dish - quite tasty! And lastly I made a cauliflower and potato dish. I served basmati rice and store bought naan with it. I skipped the naan and rice, but the rest was DELICIOUS. I don't 'think' anything was out of the ordinary for salt, but maybe it was different enough that my body is holding a bit of water. OR, maybe I was dehydrated yesterday and I'm not today. Who knows.  We'll have leftovers of the dinner tonight except for the cauliflower and potatoes. Instead I'll make a pea and cashew side dish! YUM!

Not much else - I did my normal Walk It Out workout. Only thing I did differently there is that I didn't use any points until the very end of the game and then I had a spending spree of building 15 or so boutiques in the shopping district on the map. 52% done with building the island, with most of the expensive stuff done. It will go faster when I'm just buying trees and streetlights.

Sunny day today and I have to do some laundry, find homes for all the new spices and beans I bought and I need to make some more bread too.

Edited to add: I decided to change the pizza pie. I'll put it back when I've earned (again).
Stats for 3/8/11:

Beginning weight: 255.6   Now 236.6
Exercise total hours in 2011: 60 hours
Walking Totals in 2011: 195.25/1000

No comments:

Post a Comment