Sunday, March 27, 2011

Finally out of the 30s

The 230s that is. The scale was finicky this morning. First it said 229.4, then 229.8, then 230.0 then 229.8, then 229.4 and finally another 229.8 I always take the measurement that seems most stable which was elusive this morning, but with the proper foot position, it liked 229.8 the best. Yes, even expensive scales wiggle around a bit. I don't really see the need for a doctor's scale.

I have a busy day today (again). Today is a spring festival so the weather decided to spit snowflakes. I still need to make the side dish. We leave the house in 1.5 hours. I am running a silent auction, I still need to get the papers into their folders. And I have some errands to run when I get home. JoAnne's is having a big sale and today is the last day. Yes, they always have big sales, but this weekend is bigger than usually.

I had a busy day yesterday too and because of it, ran out of time to exercise. Well, maybe I could have fit it in at 12:30 am, but that seemed a little extreme. Yesterday, I did some baking for home (bread, normal food), played with my 5 year old, ran errands, made a dozen phone calls for the auction, and then filled out all the auction forms, and ran errands. I was trying to find some things at Goodwill too for spring and boy, a big strike out there. I tried on no less than 30 pairs of pants/shorts and a big zero. Most of the 16Ws were too tight, a couple fit, but looked awful, and a couple were too big. I could only find 1 18 and it didn't look good and one 20 that was too big (even though it's the same brand as the jeans I'm currently wearing and they fit great, LLBean). Big, big strikeout. I guess I'll have to suck it up and actually buy new shorts/capris somewhere else as Goodwill and Marshall's are not working for me.

Not much else. Yesterday I was all deep, today I'm hurriedly posting and then busting my butt to get everything done this morning.

Stats for 3/27/11:

Beginning weight: 255.6  Now 229.8 (25.5 pounds lost)

No comments:

Post a Comment