Friday, March 11, 2011

Today seems to be a nicer day!

The sun is out with not  a cloud in the sky this morning. It's a teacher work day, so no school. Hubby took the day off, so no alarm clock, period. And, the tooth fairy made a visit, so I have an excited 5 year old. And the scale didn't bounce back up. All nice!

I'm not sure what our plans are for today. The bigger boys will sleep a bit more, of course and I'll have to hit the grocery store for some more green things and cinnamon! Oh, we need to call about our dishwasher, the soap dispenser is broken, but we have a service contract, so that is at least free. Annoying, but that's it.

I'll see if I can get my older son to take a picture of me today. (and so you know, this is a big deal as I don't like my photo to be taken. Never have.) But even I need to see a difference. I think I've been dropping weight weirdly the last few weeks. It's kind of funny that weight doesn't seem to come off evenly from everywhere. Some weeks it's the waist area, other weeks it's the butt, or the arms and some weeks it must be mostly internal somewhere. For two weeks I've seen no measurement changes, yet my clothes are fitting looser and looser, so I have to be losing, but in the unmeasured places. Like my ankles are looking smaller.

Only other thing is that my husband borrowed a VCR so starting this weekend we will start putting my video cassettes on DVDs so I can finally start doing my old videos. It's good timing too as I've now finished all the big items on the game "Walk it Out" and I'm now getting to the point of just buying all the trees and street lights. There's TONS of those, but they are 70-100 points, not 450-1200 points like the other 50% in the game.

And, I've now walked over 200 miles in 2011!

Stats for 3/11/11:

Beginning weight: 255.6  Now 234.8
Exercise total hours in 2011: 62 hours
Walking totals in 2011: 202.5/1000

No comments:

Post a Comment