Monday, March 7, 2011

Do you notice anything?

Yesterday was just a miserable, rainy day. All I wanted to do was sleep. I think we might be programmed to want to sleep on such days, because really, what can you do on these days? In the end, I did get in my exercise, including the push-ups and crunches even though I didn't want to. My 5 year old did the crunches and push-ups with me. It was good for a giggle at least and it's good for him to grow up realizing that exercise is important, a necessity! Made those strength exercises a bit more tolerable.

And today I hit a double milestone. First, I now weigh what I weighed over a decade ago when I started my last weight loss journey. I wasn't sure how I would feel about hitting that weight, but I think I'm just so ecstatic that the whoosh continues and has taken me to new lows for this journey that I can't have any weird thoughts about how much weight I gained since the last time.

I know most of this big loss in the last couple days have been water pounds. I'm not sure why my body was holding onto water, but I'm going to see if it's a monthly trend, or if it was just some weird bodily readjustment to what I'm doing for eating and exercising. There is just so much we still don't understand about our body functions.

Here is my workout from yesterday: Untitled by berryblondeboys at Garmin Connect - Details

So, did you notice the other milestone I hit? Hint... look at the pizza pie!

Stats for 3/7/11:

Beginning weight: 255.6  Now 235.0
Exercise total hours: 59 hours
Walking totals: 195.25/1000

No comments:

Post a Comment