Sunday, January 29, 2012

Wore my new boots!

Wore the new boots and I didn't feel like me. They fit fine. I wore them all day and my feet don't hurt. I am such a classics kind of gal, that it didn't feel like the skirt and pumps or the slacks and dress shoes that I'm used to.

My husband said that I looked a bit like a biker chick. Ha! Ha! I think they would be fun to wear for going out, whenever that might happen again. I also had my husband take new photos of me again today in these different clothes (sorry, no pictures of the boots, maybe next time), but I am happier with these pictures and I will post them tomorrow.

I had to laugh at the pictures though. As my face is thinning out, my nose and mouth are looking big to me. They are no longer being overpowered by the fat in my face I guess and it's making them stand out more and in maybe not such a nice way to me.

Anyway, it's funny how I'm rediscovering my face too! Busy day today, but a good one. No exercise on Sundays, but I'm all ready for spinning tomorrow morning and then, I have to start painting at home, ugh!

Stats for 1/29/12:
Highest weight: 275. Now: 174.6

No comments:

Post a Comment