Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Feeling really back on track

And the scale moving rapidly in the right direction for a change is helping. Hopefully, tomorrow morning I will be outnof the 180s forever this time.

I was supposed to go to yoga yesterday, but I chickened out coupled with I had so much to do midday that I didn't want to disrupt my middle of the day with a class across town. Probably a whimsy decision, but after already feeling rushed for the day, it wasn't going to add to my mood if I was forcing myself to do something I really didn't want to do.

Instead, I took my car in for an oil change and a repair estimate (I think someone knocked my car in a parking lot as now one of my headlights is pushed in on the side and the beam is off to the side, not out front). I also mopped my kitchen and entryway floors twice (vacuuming them first). That took over an hour as that is about 350-400 square feet all together. and then I volunteered at my son's school, played taxi for my older son and then made dinner and then the ever battle with homework began.

Today, however, I'm doing two classes - both 45 minutes long. Back to back. I'm starting with body pump and then will continue with body step. Hope I can make it through! And then tomorrow, with my husband, I'm doing yoga in the evening. Totally back in the swing of things - and keeping up with housework at home.

It feels good to be eating right again and to be over the cravings. It was a rough month, but it's over and I know now that it is possible to get back on track without too much discomfort.

And you know what else? It is much easier to start this year knowing i only had 25 pounds to get to goal than it was to start the year with needing 80 pounds to get to a goal that wasn't even my final goal!

And here I am, almost 5 pounds down in 2 days so I'm that much closer. 2O pounds doesn't sound like a big deal at all! And then it's learning how to maintain!

Stats for 1/11/12:

Highest weight: 275. Now: 180.4

No comments:

Post a Comment