Sunday, January 8, 2012

The day after, but still a rough one!

I still found it hard to stick to plan today. I did well at the winter festival and meals at home, but I've been snacky today. Way too snacky and grabbing carb snacks. Which has got to stop. Getting sleep tonight will help. I'm way sleep deprived.

But, it's all for now. No more parties or birthday or holidays for a loooooooong time. Next birthday isn't until the end of April. That's fantastic! We do have a big deal on Valentine's day usually as its a big anniversary date for my husband and me, but it's not a big food holiday. Just trying to fit a date in there around there somewhere.

Not much for exercise today, but did get a walk in. I'll try to keep walking too while the weather holds up, though winter has got to set in eventually and a look at the forecast just now makes me think it's on it's way, but mildly.

Well, not much to say except that I'm exhausted and can't wait to go to bed. Weekends are the least restful days for me, can't wait for a more restful week!

Stats for 1/8/12:

Highest weight: 255.6. Now: 183.8
Total exercise in 2012: 4/250

2 comments:

  1. I think there may be something in the brain that says "if you are tired, physically, eat carbs." Just seems to work out that way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jone, it definitely works that way for me. I only want carbs when I am tired and because I'm tired, it's that much harder to resist the carbs. So, sleep is in the very near future for me. And I have to keep sleep a priority.

    ReplyDelete