Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Feeling oh so much better

What better way to come off a "crap, why did I do that?" moment than to having days where you just do things right. Yesterday I ate 1480 calories and took a spinning class. Scale dropped 2.8 pounds of water weight. This morning I did the sep class and eating again is on target. There's ad goodies everywhere in the house, but I'm able to ignore them. I think I'm good now. And I feel motivated.

Part of that is sleeping. The last two nights I got close to 8 hours of sleep. And even better is that I had two workout days in a row. That is such a mood lifter - a huge mood lifter. Not only do I feel stronger, I feel I walk taller and even look slimmer in the mirror. I'm not, but when my head is in a better place, it's easi to see the positives.

So, January 4th and I've got 2 hours of exercise in. Feels like they add up slower with adding one hour at a time versus 3-4 miles at a time, but I'll adjust.

Now off to go volunteer at my son's school and then grocery shopping. We need more veggies!

Stats for 1/4/12:

Highest weight: 275. Now: 183.0
Total hours exercised in 2012: 2/250

No comments:

Post a Comment