Thursday, December 1, 2011

Got back down to my all time low!

And just in time to say I lost 10 lbs in the month of November. Not bad considering the month before I lost nothing! Of course, water weight gains had a lot to do with that, but that's the way it goes.

I am feeling really good now. Maybe too good because I decided to empty the craft room completely- like nothing in it - bare to the bones save the furniture and well, it's a mess upstairs. My younger son this morning said, "Mom! Why is there an obstacle course up here?". Yes, why indeed? Especially when we have a party in the house in two days!

I do have ulterior motives. Don't we always when we decide to do a major cleaning? There is a cabinet downstairs that I want brought upstairs. It's no longer needed and it's in the way of where the Christmas tree will go! And to move that cabinet upstairs, I needed to make room for it in the craft room. So there we are... My ulterior motive. Can't put up the Christmas tree until that cabinet is moved!

So, I will be reorganizing like mad today. Fun times!

Stats for 12/1/11:

Beginning weight: 255.6. Now: 174.0

No comments:

Post a Comment