Saturday, December 31, 2011

Getting ready to ring in the new year

And I have so much to look forward to.

Last year, I was feeling much better by now and I was really ready to get to it, but I worried about it too. I know my husband didn't want to have hope. Well, he hoped, but he didn't want to get disappointed. This year, we are entering the year ever so much more confidently. And I'm even confident that despite feasting during the holidays, I have changed. Really and truly. And it feels good to know that.

I was going to spell out my challenge to myself in detail tonight, but it's getting late and I have family stuff yet to do today. It can wait until tomorrow.

But I do thank you my fellow readers of the blog. While I'm writing mostly for myself, it's been nice knowing others are rooting for me and listening to me.

I'm ending the year with 10,026 page views of my blog. Went over 10,000 last night. And almost every month I have a few more page views than the month before. I write almost every day, so it's not tons of traffic daily, but it's enough for me. Maybe my journey is helping someone else besides me. I would be happy to know and feel that.

Ok... Have a happy new year everyone and see you in 2012!

Stats for 12/31/11:

Beginning weight: 255.6. Now: 181.0

No comments:

Post a Comment