Monday, December 5, 2011

Have some deep thoughts but they'll have to wait

Its late so I won't type them up tonight, but I got to thinking a bit today about weight loss and the pursuit of perfection. But, I'm tired. My iPad was acting up today so I'll leave it short tonight.

Today I planted bulbs. I planted 90 tulips, 90 crocuses and 30 anemones. I am already feelings but of soreness in my neck near where I had that neck strain. Sure hope it's nothing. I still need to plant 60 anemones and 20 alliums. Not sure when I'll get to those as its supposed to rain, but at least I got done what I did! I've wanted to plant bulbs for probably 10 years and this is the first time I actually did it! I've probably tossed out 100 or so bulbs in the pt as I always had the best intentions, but never got it done. Being healthier and fitter makes a big difference.

Stats for 12/5/11:

Beginning weight: 255.6 Now: 175.4
Total miles walked in 2011: 967/1000

No comments:

Post a Comment