Saturday, December 3, 2011

3 events done 8 to go!

Yep, that is what I said. Three done and 8 to go until our holiday season is over. And it will be a tough go to stay on track for each and everyone of those days and events. Today I hosted an old fashioned holiday event. We had lunch, chatted, listened to Christmas carols and then made crafts. It was relaxed and fun. I ate so much at that during lunch, that I wasn't hungry the rest of the day, but just that meal was 1300 calories. I ended the day around 1800 calories, so not bad at all for a special event day

I love the holidays so much. I love the decorations. I love the music. I love making crafts and all that stuff. So, getting ready for this party was fun. I first worked on all the "need to do things". And started a big project that had the timing all off. So, with the big project done, I started decorating for the party Friday after the kids got home from school. Plenty of time, right?

Well, first, I wanted to put up the holiday lights. The outlet outdoors doesn't work... No juice? Then, when I went to put up the real Christmas tree, I discovered the stand was broken! What?. And then this morning while putting up the artificial tree I discovered part of the lights were out on the artificial tree. I was about ready to lose it, but fortunately had spare lights I could put on the tree for now until I can get a better look at the problem.

The party itself was fun. But now I'm exhausted. Typing in bed beforee hitting the sack. I have another big day tomorrow.

Stats for 12/3/11:

Beginning weight: 255.6. now: 173.0

No comments:

Post a Comment