Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Realizing how long it has been

Since I have stepped into the gym.... That wasn't a habit hard to quit! I was doing some hard labor around the yard and house, but not the last few days. I need to get my butt back in gear! There is just so much other stuff going on right now that it's really easy to get sidetracked. There really are only so many hours in the day and giving up a few for getting to the gym is really making it hard to be motivated to get there! But I must! But when? Hmmmm...

On a side night, I think ovulation has passed and therefore the weight is leaving me starting today. Not sure I'll get out of the 170s this cycle or not, but fingers crossed that it might happen.

Stats for 12/14/11:

Beginning weight: 255.6. Now: 173.4

No comments:

Post a Comment