Saturday, June 16, 2012

Just a really quick check in

To see I'm here and well.

Today was a great day. Great temps with low humidity and mostly sunny. We gardened for 3 hours, then got ready for a party and then spent 6 hours at a party on the Chesapeake Bay (well, 4 hours at the bay - an hour getting there and back). Such a great day. A bit more food than I needed, but it was also a very active day. I wish more days were like today.  I'll go to bed happy, relaxed and worn out. That's a good way for a good night of sleeping (which I'm still trying to catch up on!)

Oh, and 5 days late, but my monthly visitor arrived. Not quite like clockwork, but at least I can stop worrying about 'when' will it come.  This could make our vacation on the beach quite interesting!

Stats for 6/16/12:

Highest weight: 275  Now: 167.6

No comments:

Post a Comment