Thursday, May 17, 2012

The scale says what????

When I went to bed last night, there was something a bit weird - scale said 166.6. It was 168.0 yesterday morning (day 2 of my cycle). To be that much lighter in the evening almost never happens, but I also knew I would see a nice number in the morning and maybe, just maybe a new low. And what did I see this morning after a really bad night of sleep? A new low. Not by much, but it said 165.0 on the dot. Woohoo!!! I never, ever drop this much this early in the cycle. What is up with that? AND I have sore leg mucles this morning from doing bodypump last night (haven't done that class in a month because of the shoulder injury). Unbelievable!!!

So, that's a nice way to start the morning and to a great way to start this cycle! My hope, my super strong desire is to NOT go over 170 this month midcycle when I get my substantial ovulation weight gain. To not get into the 170s at all would feel so freaking huge as I have been in the 170s for wayyyyyyyy too long.

Today's activities should help. Along with volunteering and putting in work hours, I will garden. I need to put out newspaper on the lawn to kill the side yard grass and to expand the area around the rocks and the front yard flower bed. I want to get to it as soon as possible so that I can get it dug up around the time my mother in law comes back from her trip. I think I'll trim up some bushes today too.

Woohoo to the scale!  I also need to add up my fitness hours. I've gotten lazy with that, but I've been working on it!

Stats for 5/17/12:

Highest weight: 275 Now: 165.0

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! That is excellent, especially at an unexpected time of the month. I'm sorry you're so sore, though. A firm, strong set of muscles is worth it, provided warm baths and massages also come along with the aches ;)

    ReplyDelete