Friday, May 18, 2012

I am so sore!!!

I don't recall ever being this sore from bodypump. It's only my quads, but yowzers!  One month off from bodypump (and still walking and doing gardening work) and I dropped my weights 5 kg and I am still this sore! Took me a couple months to build up to that weight and one month to lose it! Not fair!

I am supposed to do bodypump tomorrow, but I think I'll dig around the yard instead, giving my sore quads a bit more rest before pushing them again. Wow!!!!

Yesterday I spent the day pulling weeds, laying out plants, trimming a few bushes and moving stuff around in the yard. Today I hope to get the huge bushes trimmed up and some brush removed. I'll make my son mow the grass (he'll love that!)

Scale was up a bit this morning, but I expect that - especially as sore as these leg muscles are - youch!!!

Not much to say today - my mind is busy at work outside - now I need to get my body out there working!

Stats for 5/19/12:

Highest weight: 275 Now: 165.6

1 comment:

  1. Great job kicking butt in your workout! Have a lovely weekend :)

    ReplyDelete