Friday, May 25, 2012

All these projects - all started, but..

No time to finish them!

I have my front yard dug up. First it rained and rained and rained, so I didn't get to planting. So, I started on painting inside. Well, that would be all fine and good if I didn't have kids around when I'm painting. Well, I could have no kids around when I'm painting, but I also need to put in hours for my job, so hours for my job means I either work when kids are home or paint when kids are home - neither are appealing.

In the end what that means is that my front yard is dug up. My front entryway has the first coat of paint mostly (not near the ceiling or toe kicks). And, tomorrow we are having a little gathering at our house so that means I have to stop all of that to pick up my disaster downstairs which happened because I was digging in the yard and painting.

So three big messes - yard, paint and daily living mess. And I don't want to do any of it - at all. Well, I do, but not with daily living stuff going on too. I want my family to just disappear for a week so I can get work done and not need to do other daily stuff either.

My Saturday is basically booked. My Sunday is booked. That leaves Monday to paint. Tuesday evening my mother in law comes back home. I want the painting done by the time she comes back - at least near her areas. And then on Tuesday morning the mulch, stone and sand arrives for the yard disaster. I'll move outside as soon as the painting is 'mostly' done.

And, of course, I have a disaster in the garage and the basement to deal with too. Egad I'm going to be busy!

Stats for 5/25/12:

Highest weight: 275  Now: 165.6

No comments:

Post a Comment